Temporary Receptionist (North St)
Temporary Receptionist (North St) Job Vacancy
Job title – Receptionist
Hours – Full Time (35 hours Monday to Friday)
Contract – Temporary (6 weeks initially with the potential to extend)
Department – Administrative
Location – Either North Street or Fishponds office
Responsible to – the Practice Manager
Salary – £17,000.00 per annum
Start date – as soon as possible
Organisation - Watkins Solicitors is an award winning and busy medium sized solicitors firm specialising in Family Law, Education Law, Conveyancing, Human Rights, Judicial Review, and Wills & Probate Law. Currently we have three offices with one in North Bristol, one in South Bristol and one in Bath. The firm has a Legal Aid franchise and carries out work under the Legal Aid scheme for family clients, judicial review, and human rights as well as acting for clients on a private basis.
Role - An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our existing reception team on a temporary basis to cover sick leave.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Transferring calls to Fee Earners.
- Being able to use a case management system
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis.
- Dealing with postal duties (including franking, arranging special and recorded delivery items at the Post Office and collection of DX from local collection point (Fishponds only) )
- Opening and closing/archiving files
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Any other duties which are compatible with the role as directed by the Practice Manager or the partners.
- Previous legal receptionist/Admin experience
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Office
- A good telephone manor and people skills are vital and a sensitivity for dealing with vulnerable clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multitask
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Kate Ford by email to email@example.com. Closing date for the role is 1 March 2022 although interviews may take place sooner if sufficient applications are received. Interviews will take place remotely via telephone or zoom.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.