We are looking for an enthusiastic person to take on the role of HR Assistant. Reporting directly to the practice manager you will provide support in all aspects of HR administration.
- General HR support with all aspects of HR administration across all three branches
- Manage adverts in local and social media for new employees and assist in recruitment process, to include sending out application forms, taking up references and assisting in the interview process
- Assist in the administration of new starters and leavers, to include preparing paperwork, setting up new user accounts on all software applications, carrying out inductions and assisting in exit interviews
- Maintain sickness and holiday records and provide reporting, and assisting in grievance procedures
- Assist in training arrangements for all staff, booking courses, diarising and checking training records
- First point of contact for HR queries
Ideal candidate should have:
- Previous office experience, preferably in an HR role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This role is 16 hours per week. The hours and work base can be flexible, though candidates will need to be available to assist with interviews, inductions and other HR meetings at any branch when necessary. Initial training will need to take place at our North Street office.
Salary £20,000 per annum pro-rata.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to Gina Grohmann email@example.com.
Closing date: 21st January 2021.