Full Time Receptionist Ad
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Receptionist to join Watkins Solicitors; will consider a part-time role. Continual training is very much supported by the firm. The firm embraces new technology to assist with work.
This will be an exciting and varied role and you will play a key role in our continued success; to achieve this the ideal candidate should have:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Office is essential
- A good telephone manor and people skills are vital and a sensitivity for dealing with vulnerable clients
- Previous legal receptionist experience an advantage
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with postal duties (including franking, arranging special and recorded delivery items at the Post Office and collection of DX from local collection point)
- Banking duties
- Opening and closing/archiving files
- Filing and photocopying
Any other duties which are compatible with the role of Receptionist as directed by the Practice Manager or the partners.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be professional and able to work from their own initiative, to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and to effectively manage their own time.
In return you can expect a rewarding career. We believe in looking after our employees which is why we offer a great flexible work policy to help you balance your personal and professional lives, Recognition Award Scheme and Bike2Work Scheme.
The successful candidates will initially be based at our Fishponds Branch but may be required to attend other branches on occasion.
The salary will be £9.00 per hour depending on experience
To apply please send a CV with a covering letter to Jennene Warmington email@example.com.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.