We are looking for a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE to undertake employment work. This role will be suitable for any applicant with good employment experience who is looking for part-time flexible working.
The successful applicant will be based in our Bedminster Office in central Bristol and primarily will provide general employment advice on a wide range of issues, including prospects of succeeding with Employment Tribunal claims and the ACAS Early Conciliation process as well as litigating claims through the Tribunal process, negotiating settlements and advising on the terms and effects of Settlement Agreements. There will also be an opportunity for the successful applicant to assist in business development.
Requirements of Successful Applicant:
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding and be able to advise on all aspects of employment law
- Is competent advising on Settlement Agreements and authorised to sign off
- Must have good general knowledge and experience in the Employment Tribunal process
- Experience litigating both Claimant and Respondent matters
- Able to use initiative to drive work forward
- Excellent client care skills
- Confident, able to work alone and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
As well as being recognised as national leaders in the field of education law, we are also now seen as one of the leading family law firms in Bristol and the South West. Founded in 1998 by Beverley Watkins, we have grown and expanded to three offices in Bristol whilst developing a formidable and highly experienced team of lawyers. All of our lawyers are experts in their specialisation. We do not dabble. Our lawyers are both committed and supportive and our aim is to make legal services affordable.
What you can expect working for us
- A supportive community of lawyers
- Opportunity for development
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please send CV and covering letter to Kate Ford firstname.lastname@example.org.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.