Exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the supportive Conveyancing department and to join a growing team.
Watkins Solicitors are currently recruiting a full time Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to join one of the regions foremost specialist law firms. Ideal start date as soon as possible. The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a mixed residential conveyancing caseload from initial instruction to completion including leasehold and freehold properties, sale and purchases, transfers of equity and remortgages.
- Assist the Head of Department in supervising departmental support staff
- To develop and maintain good client and commercial contact relationships and enhance the firm’s client basis by effective liaison with existing clients and introducers
- Ensure files are maintained to high standards and that matters are progressed in line with the practice’s procedures.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- Experienced in managing a caseload of mixed residential files including leaseholds and freeholds and sales and purchases
- Excellent in client care skills and have the ability to successfully market the firm.
- Strong in interpersonal skills
This position will be based at our Fishponds branch, though you may be required to attend other branches on occasion. Solicitor candidates must have a valid practising Certificate. Salary will be dependent upon experience. Please send CV and covering letter to Kate Ford firstname.lastname@example.org
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.